Very easy to use
Powerful : 440 V - 22 J
Rugged aluminium enclosure
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
ATLAS-450 is a hard wired electronic exploder, designed for firing of electric detonators. It is a compact, robust and powerful equipment, especially designed for missions of engineering battalions or EOD teams, needing an important security distance.
This exploder controls one firing line and integrate a line-continuity test. It is equipped with versatile sockets, allowing to directly clamp the leads or to connect any type of 4 mm banana plugs.
The rugged aluminium box is waterproof IP 67, Nato green color, and equipped with a polyester control panel, which integrates the buttons and the lights. The leds’ luminosity level can be selected by the user and thus adapted to the work conditions (day / night).
The exploder ATLAS 450 is power supplied by three lithium photo batteries (cheap and widespread). A bicolour led indicates continuously the state of the battery.
This device is very easy to use : pressing the CH button charges the capacitors; when the capacitors are charged, the firing can be triggered by pressing simultaneously the F button.
Two charging levels are available. The first level is reached quickly and is suitable for most applications. A second step, offering more power, is reached with extended charging, thus allowing to store more energy into the capacitors.
ATLAS 450 exploder features many security levels :
• security key
• automatic discharge of the capacitors when the charge button is released
• permanent measurement of the capacitors voltage
• to fire 2 buttons must be pressed simultaneously
• firing is allowed only when the capacitors are charged enough
• permanent shunt on the firing output
• battery voltage monitoring
• safety sockets and plugs
• monitoring by micro-controller
• self-test of the control panel lights
• redundancy of certain functions
Aluminium enclosure IP 67
Dimensions : 200 x 80 x 45 mm
Weight : 580 g
Power supply : 3 lithium CR 123 batteries
Autonomy : > 300 firings at 20°C
1 firing output with line continuity test
Charging voltage : 450 V maximum
Energy : 22 J maximum
Charging time :
• 6 s approx. for the first step
• 10 s approx. for the second step
Operating temperature : -20°C to +55°C
MADE IN FRANCE